Islam Really a Religion?
Islamic slave trade in Libya 2019
Dr. Khadim al Masih (This article was shared from: Islam Exposé).
- a self-claimed prophet without any prophecies
- never performed a miracle
- a warlord who personally killed many people
- a slave holder & slave trader
- a pedophile who married his favorite wife at age 6
- had sex with all 11 wives each day after prayer
- manufactured ‘recitations’ to manipulate his followers
- has no written nor archeological nor historical proof he existed until 60 years (691AD) after he supposedly died (632AD).
Allah has no Biblical connection:
- Allah is not an Arabic word for God but a Quranic word
- is a generic word originating in the phrase: al-ilaha; meaning ‘the god’
- is a god without any qualities of Yahweh
- is completely fatalistic
- commands Muslims to pray to Muhammad
- commands all Muslims to kill for him
- denies the Trinity but repeatedly speaks in the plural “we”
- shows no love for any man
- never personally interacts with man.
The Quran has:
- no complete stories
- no prophecies
- no miracles
- no quotes from the Bible
- no complete copies anywhere
- cannot be interpreted by itself (without Hadiths)
- 20% of passages cannot be understood nor interpreted by anyone
- has large numbers of non-Arabic words
- was supposedly written in Arabic before Arabic was a written language
- is filled with grammatical errors, incomplete thoughts, unintelligible words
- is 70% plagiarized from other pre-existing writings (Christian, Jewish, Arab poetry)
- was not completed until 250 years after Muhammad supposedly died.
- no Grace
- no love (of God for man)
- no savior
- no salvation
- no sacrifice for sin
- most rituals which come from pagan (jahiliya) origins
- a black stone idol on the Kaaba which Muslims must pray to 5 times a day
- Islam has no promised guarantee of heaven for the believer
- Islam has no Holy Spirit
- Islam does not show man as being made in the image of God
- Islam historically never grown by free conversion, but only by sword & high birth rates.