Multisite with faster growth than church planting
- Multisite is currently producing faster growth than church planting.
- 85% of multisite churches are growing.
- Smaller churches are starting to go with a multisite strategy.
- Many churches are adding locations because of mergers.
- 88% of churches surveyed reported an overall increased number of volunteers.
- The average multisite church is just 4 years old.
- Half of multisite churches plan to launch another campus in the next 12 months.
Created in 2010. Powered and Maintained by #ourCOG Team. 2010-2021 by ourCOG.org. Subject of Creative Commons