Are you constantly wondering way you are not happy? Are you frequently unmotivated? Being in the correct profession has a significant impact on ones personal gratification in life. The following are some questions you can ask yourself to explore if you are in the best fit vocation for you.
10. Do you long to get back after taking time off?
9. Do you make excuses in order not to go into work?
8. Does someone have to constantly tell you what to do?
7. If no one is looking, do just you slack off?
6. Are you for the most part energized by what you do?
5. Would you continue with your tasks even if not a one told you, “thank you”.
4. Can you identify with what you are doing as if it is a part of yourself?
3. Would you do what you are doing regardless of whether or not you get paid?
2. Do you feel in your spirit that this is where you are called to be?
1. Do you know, that you know, that you know, that you absolutely love what you do?
If you answered, “No” to four or more of these questions, you may need to reevaluation what you do in order to achieve greater satisfaction in your life.