* ????BE BLESSED!? Jesus **NEVER said Observe Sabbath** **Only Israel…
* ????BE BLESSED!? Jesus **NEVER said Observe Sabbath** **Only Israel the Sabbath keepers were under the Law of Moses**. Instead **Jesus Commanded the Apostles To Preach the Gospel of Christ not to go back to the law under the old covenant.**
* **ISRAEL ARE DEAD TO THE LAW BY THE BODY OF CHRIST PAUL SAID** (KJV)
* **2Corinthians 3:**17 Now **the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.**
* 18“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
* **Romans 7**:4 Wherefore, **my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; t**hat **ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead,** that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
* 5 For when we were in the flesh, **the motion of sins , which were by the law,** did work in our members **to bring forth fruit unto death**.
* 6 But **now we are delivered from the law** , that **being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit,** and **not in the oldness of the letter**.
* **Jesus make a New Covenant to believers base on grace.** **His Law is called Law of Faith, Law of Spirit and Law of Grace **.Meaning **through grace ISRAEL are save ** **no**t **by their own righteousness, by observing the law of Moses**.
* **Law of Moses is not perfect** **that is why Israel cannot find their rest even though they are observers of Sabbath**
* Unlike **the believers, under New Covenant ,Jesus give the rest of the burdened soul ** by **giving us the gift of Holy Spirit like JOY AND PEACE, LOVE AND FAITH**.
* **Notice that the Old Covenant with all the laws,, God never promise Israel** the **manifestation, the gifts and the fruits of Holy Spirit**. They have t**o** **obey all the laws** **to attain physical blessings but no promise of eternal life**.
* John 11: **25 Jesus said** unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: **he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:**
* **26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die**. Believest thou this?
* **This New Covenant is more glorious covenant to those believers not only to Jews but also to Gentiles.**
* Look at this verse **Paul preached the most glorious covenant** ( New Covenant **with Christ, He is our Sabbath not a day, He is our Salvation. He will bring us to paradise of God. He will resurrect us from the dead**.
* What we have to do to attain that glorious promises of the New Covenant?
* ACCEPT CHRIST IN YOUR HEART PRAY AND REPENT , KEEP JESUS WORD. ❤️?, 2Corinthians 3:7 **But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance**; which glory was to be done away:
* 8 **How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?**
* 9 **For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.**
* 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
* 11 **For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.**