Ministry in a digital age?
In the midst of constant news feeds and mobile alerts, ministries have unprecedented opportunities to connect with people yearning for community with others and God. But how?
David Bourgeois offers a practical step-by-step guide for discerning and implementing a digital strategy for your ministry. He provides an overview of how Christians can use technology and communication media wisely, with concrete ideas for churches and nonprofit organizations. Discover how you can make the most of every opportunity to extend your ministry’s electronic reach and impact.
The book covers several topics, from a history of how the Church has used technology, a discussion of our “post-website world”, to how to create a digital ministry strategy. Below is the table of contents for the book, with three of the chapters available for your preview right now (look for the preview icon )!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: What Hath God Wrought?
- Chapter 2: Getting in the Stream
- Chapter 3: Creating Change
- Chapter 4: The Digital Ministry Framework
- Chapter 5: Planning Your Digital Strategy
- Chapter 6: Implementing and Running Your Digital
- Chapter 7: Privacy and Security Considerations for Digital Ministry
- Appendix A: Digital Tool Categories
- Appendix B: Research Report: Best Practices in Internet Ministry
- Appendix C: Church Web Usage Survey