Update: 28 weeks and 5 days!
Sorry (mom) for missing several weeks in a row. I have been sick and that takes a lot out of you when you’re pregnant. But onto the goods:
- How far along: 28 weeks and 5 days!
- How big is the baby: She’s probably over 2 lbs and almost 15 inches long (Baby Center compares her to a Chinese cabbage.)
- Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs up since my last appointment.
- Stretch marks: They are still there, but not increasing!
- Best moment this week: Ben put our crib together and we have our rug!
- Food cravings: Well, despite what I’m craving, my midwife ordered me to up my iron intake so bring on red meat and spinach. Mmm.
- Gender: Still a girl. We hope!
- Labor signs: I haven’t felt them, but my midwife felt a Braxton Hicks contraction.
- Belly button in or out: Still in – yay!
- Current mood: Happy and proud of my husband.
- What I am looking forward to: Ordering our birth pool.
- Milestones: We have reached the third trimester. Woah is right. And I had my first experience with a stranger commenting on my preggo belly. That’s a huge risk to take when you don’t know the person you’re accusing of being pregnant. Lucky for her, I am.