1. In what area of life do you need God’s…
1. In what area of life do you need God’s peace today? Over what do you need to cease striving?
2. Practice beholding the works of the Lord. Choose one of these areas and journal about it. What do you learn from God’s faithfulness and deliverance in this area?
Idea 1: Consider the nations . . . and turn off the news.
Idea 2: Look outdoors.
Idea 3: Look at the people around you.
Idea 4: Look inside yourself.
3. God’s Word is meant for us to apply to our own lives. How does verse 11 of Psalm 46 help you today?
11 The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
4. Let these songs minister to your soul as you sing with or listen to them:
Be Still and Know (Hillsong)
I Lift My Hands (Let Faith Arise, Chris Tomlin)
One Thing Remains (Jesus Culture) ~~~