This is just some thoughts I’ve been thinking about. Not…
This is just some thoughts I’ve been thinking about. Not looking to debate just your thoughts of what I’ve observed throughout my journey attending different churches and watching sermons online.
#5 #Kinds #of #Pastors
1. #Biblical #Pastor – Teaches SCRIPTURE [the Gospel] straight from the Bible
2. #Motivational #Pastor – Teaches 30mins about life’s practical lessons and applies one or two maybe even three scriptures to the motivational talk “sermon” which motivates the congregation to get up and go deal with the week’s problems; like a feel good message that which itching ears wants to hear [is this person even elible to be called a Pastor?]
3. #Leadership #Pastor – Teaches leadership skills applies one or two maybe even three scriptures just to prove that what they think they are teaching is biblical [is this person even elible to be called a Pastor?]
4. #Healing #Pastor – Teaches healing one or two maybe even three scriptures about healing from the Bible and convinces the congregation that he is the one healing a person’s sickness [is this person even eligible to be called a Pastor?]
5. #Prosperity #Pastor – Teaches prosperity to the congregation and makes the congregation believe that through their giving, using one or two maybe even three scriptures taking it completely out of context and convincing the congregation that, they will prosper financially and there lives will just be amazing [is this person even eligible to be called a Pastor]
#Note: None of the above observations calls themselves this but refer to themselves as Pastors. Do they have a right to call themselves Pastors when they are not preaching the Gospel to the congregation?