What can churches do on state level in light of SCOTUS same-sex marriage decision
- Contact your congressman/senator for available options. Petition your governor!
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed bill allowing clergy to refuse to officiate same sex ceremonies
- Texas Attorney General Orders Fight Back Against Supreme Court
- First Amendment Defense Act Sen. Mike Lee of Utah introduced
- WHAT to DO NOW about YOUR CHURCH AND SAME SEX MARRIAGE
- 6 Things To Do after the Supreme Court Decision on Gay Marriage
- Why the church should neither cave nor panic?
- How Will the U.S. Supreme Court’s Same-Sex-Marriage Decision Affect Religious Liberty?
- Why Evangelical Churches Need to Address the New Reality?
- Will High-court ruling affect church weddings?