Bulgarian Chaplaincy Association Ministry Projections for 2013
1. Continuing to increase awareness of the ministry efforts of the Bulgarian Chaplaincy Association on local, regional and national levels.
2. Publish the current edition of the underground chaplaincy ministry manual in Bulgarian including the most recent Code of
3. Ethics for Chaplains approved by the Association.
4. Launch second satellite extension of the Master’s in Chaplaincy Ministry Program in Northeast Region of Bulgaria near Black Sea.
5. Lawful admittance of Protestant Chaplains in the military bringing chaplaincy above ground.
6. Establish a network of support groups to provide the much needed re-integration care of military personnel after deployment.
7. Provide spiritual guidance and support to its members who continue to fulfill their calling of chaplaincy work regardless of the persecution endured on a daily basis.
8. Seek and create opportunities as an organization to enhance the quality of chaplaincy care via research and continuous education.