Well, I’m back!
I really did not mean to completely ignore the blogosphere for so long. There have been several things that I have wanted to say but I never took the time to say them. I was going to give some meaning to my last post ("Stirring Up The Muck") but that would open quite a can of worms. Some cans are best left sealed. So, I thought I would offer a brief summer recap to get the blogging juices flowing again:
- Having 9 weeks off of work is really cool, especially when it's paid!
- I was ready to get back to work after week 5. I got a little bored!
- There are some really cool people in A.A.
- There are some really freaky people in A.A.
- 12 hours is a long time in a car with three kids.
- No air conditioning is not fun! No, not at all.
- There's not a bad seat in the house at the Jake. Go tribe!
- I was surprisingly filled with joy at #756.
- Do you know that I now know what you thought I never knew? It's okay, it wasn't your fault!
- Jamaicans are really pushy. Sorry Oral, I didn't think we'd make it out of that market.
- Is it really snorkeling if there are no fish to be seen?
- I've been to Hell. It was a little overrated, but we did send a postcard.
- The difference in the regular show on a cruise and the late show on a cruise is a few "f" bombs and the comedian is even less funny then he was before.
- Stay away from the escargot! Seriously!
- I miss Ohio in the summer.
- Isaac is the freaking man! I can't believe he did it! Twice!
- I don't think they saw me, but I'm really not sure. There was definitely a reflection.
- We made it! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will look like!