Why I Left Islam To Embrace Christianity”- What An Ex-Core…
Why I Left Islam To Embrace Christianity”- What An Ex-Core Muslim Narrated
Religion is one thing in this world, that everybody will never have a unanimous conclusion to. While some believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, some believe he is just a messenger of God just like that of Moses and Elisha. The christians although with there different doctrines praises God through Jesus Christ which they claim is the son of God and uses the Bible as a medium to study the word of God. The Muslims on the other hand follows the footsteps of Prophet Muhammad who they claim is the last messenger of God and the true one. Many controversies has arose from the topic “Religion” and can’t seem to stop coming forth. Being a Muslim is not an easy task as there are too much rules which a Muslim is supposed to abide to. Being a Christian is less stressful as they tend to perform lesser religious duties to that of the Muslims.
So many people has made research concerning this topic “Religion” all in the name that they want to know the rightful one but different people keep on coming up with different conclusion. Although some still believe that God does not exist at all and they live their lives based on how they want to live it without the fear of God’s wrath.
Sometimes, people convert to a religion different from their own. This situation arises due to many reasons like findings, and not liking the principles of your initial religion. As some say Religion Is A Birthright but you can also change it.
An Ex-core Muslim who made his research once told us his findings and the reason he had to convert from Islam to Christianity.
Here are some of his reasons we could get, source anaedoonline:
1. Muhammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).
2. Muhammad’s disciples killed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).
3. Muhammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).
4. Muhammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
5. Muhammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).
6. Muhammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).
7. Muhammad practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).
8. Muhammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).
9. Muhammad conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).
10. Muhammad said to the masses, “Convert or die!”; Christ said, “Believe and live!” (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
He Said “I left Islam because I studied Muhammad’s life. I accepted the gospel because I studied Jesus’ life”